Enrico starts the video making an excellent point: you need to do your job first and identify the cause of the barking. Your beagle can only bark to communicate with you and sometimes their barking is a good thing.
The rest of the video shows you plenty of different methods to teach not to bark in situations where they shouldn’t bark.
Barking can be a serious problem with beagles. Therefore, we have put together a number of articles and videos to help you stop the barking. Check them out:
- Beagle Training - 7 Essential Beagle Facts
- Beagle Puppy Training – Frequently Asked Questions
- Beagle Potty Training – 5 Secrets To Successfully Potty Train Your Beagle
- Beagle Crate Training in 5 Easy Steps
- 7 Tips to Successful Beagle House Training
- Beagle Clicker Training – To Click or Not To Click?
- Beagle Training – Leash Training Made Easy
- Beagle Problems – 7 Tips to Stop Beagle Digging
- Beagle Problems – How to Handle Beagle Aggression
- Beagle Problems – 9 Secrets To Control Beagle Chewing
- Beagle Problems – How to Control Beagle Biting
- How to Stop Your Beagle Licking People
- Tips to Train Your Beagle Not To Chase
- Beagle Problems – 5 Tips for Beagle Separation Anxiety
- Beagle Problems - How to Stop Beagle Puppy Biting
- How to Stop Your Beagle Jumping Up
- Beagle Eating Poop - Why And What To Do About It
- Beagle Digging Problems - How to Stop Them For Good
- Beagle Weight Problems