Here are some points to consider:
1. Dogs respond better to short names.Beethoven might be too long, but you may go with Strauss.
2. Do not confuse your dog – commands and words that you will use daily are not such a good idea as names.
3. You could watch your puppy for some days and choose some feature or personality trait that is unique about the new member of the family.
4. Chinese people name their babies after characteristics of the baby or the day or time when the baby is born and even the weather.
5. Have fun in the process and brainstorm activities, situations, hobbies that bring you joy.
Check out latest list of names for inspiration. as you read it you might start to find that your creative juices start flowing bringing you some other ideas and associations.
Names for Beagles – A to K
An Xing (Chinese for peaceful heart)
BA (Buenos Aires)
Baileys (the Irish liqor)